BEST HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
WHY HEAT TRANSFER VINYL IS FOR YOU?
The attaching of vinyl (Film) to clothing, hats, bags, shoes, various balls is becoming a mainstream design.
Benefits of Heat Transfer Vinyl (Film)
Set up and operations are very simple
Small investment: $5,000 (Heat Press + Vinyl Cutter + Vinyl)
Wider range of applicable fabrics/materials
Can be used on any color shirt
Clean and Clear Cut Designs
Same feel as screenprints, but will not lose color or crack
Our Heat Transfer Vinyl is
Suitable For Most Fabrics, Including Atheletic Mesh Fabrics
High Speed Cutting, Ultra-Fine Detail, and Easy Weeding
Made in South Korea
EFFECT™ is the best HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
Made in Korea
The Products You Can Trust
High Speed Cutting
Advanced Processing Technologies
Ultra-Fine Detail, and Easy Weeding
How To Vinyl Print onto Shirts/Fabrics (Step-by-Step Guide)
What you will need: T-shirt or fabric of your choice, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Heat Press ,Cutter Plotter Machine
1. Design cut out by your machine, place it on a flat surface to make it easier to work on.
2. Now you must weed out the excess vinyl that is not part of your design. Once you have the design prepared, place you shirt onto
the heat press and position it to cover the area of your design. Make sure you heat press is set at 300-320 Degrees Fahrenheit
3. Position your vinyl with the matt side down and place a piece of parchment paper on top of the vinyl design to protect it from
the heat press burning
4. Close/clamp the heat press and press the shirt for 8 seconds and Remove the shirt from the heat press to a flat surface and let
cool for 30 seconds.
5. Once cooled, remove the plastic peel at a 45 Degree angle.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl Sales
- Vinyl Cutter Sales
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
4220 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Suite 14
Norcross, GA 30093