How To Heat Transfer Vinyl Print onto Shirts/Fabrics (Step-by-Step Guide)
Updated: Aug 15
What you will need
T-shirt or fabric of your choice, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Heat Press ,Cutter Machine
1. Design cut out by your machine, place it on a flat surface to make it easier to work on.
2. Now you must weed out the excess vinyl that is not part of your design.
Once you have the design prepared, place you shirt onto the heat press and position it
to cover the area of your design. Make sure you heat press is set at 300-320 F
3. Position your vinyl with the matt side down and place a piece of parchment paper on top
of the vinyl design to protect it from the heat press burning
4. Close/clamp the heat press and press the shirt for 8 seconds and Remove the shirt from
the heat press to a flat surface and let cool for 30 seconds.
5. Once cooled, remove the plastic peel at a 45 Degree angle.